Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

May

Kendall will be one year old in two weeks. She is pulling herself up and standing and trying to talk. She is just the most beautiful little girl i have ever encountered. I know that it sounds bias, but I can't help it. She is the best nature girl. Every day she waves and laughs at everyone. I hardly hear her cry unless she is really tired or hungry. I love every waking moment with her. I'm not sure that I want another child because she is the best and I don't know if another one will live up to my expectations. Am I being silly? I don't know. God made the best daughter for me the first time around and I hope that I don't feel differently towards another child. I love her more than everything.

Her party is going to be amazing. Butterflies in pink and purple. Her cake is really a butterfly made up of cupcakes. Purple and pink decorations and lots of balloons. Should be awesome. I hope that she has a lot of people come to celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment