Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Care

Kendall started day care on Tuesday. I was so upset because I couldn't take her for her first day! Her daddy got to drop her off. He didn't tell me, but he purchased the extra video viewing so he gets to watch her all the time during work!! Not fair!! Anyways, the teachers told Matthew that Kendall was the best baby! She slept when she was supposed to, ate her food, didn't cry and got along with the other kids.

I am so thankful that we found a good place to put her. I am also thankful that she seems to be enjoying it.

Mark my words, though...I WILL be there on her first day of kindergarten. I dare someone to try to keep me away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment